![CDATA[ [if IE 9] ]]>
SCO Website Troubleshooting Guide
Unless the default settings have been changed, most browser applications store frequently visited site information (cache), and cookies for faster access. This caching may cause problems with accessing or logging into the website.
If access or ability to change the cache or cookie settings is blocked or unavailable, please contact your agency IT/Security staff for support with performing these instructions.
If problems persist, attempt to login using a different browser or workstation. If either of these solutions are unsuccessful you may need to contact your agency IT support staff for assistance with workstation or browser software settings.
This guide is composed of publically available troubleshooting information. The Idaho State Controller's Office does not guarantee the effectiveness of these troubleshooting steps and does not take responsibility for any issues that result from utilizing them. The Idaho State Controller's Office cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or incorrect procedures detailed in this troubleshooting guide.
a. Select More Tools from the drop down menu.
b. Select Clear Browsing Data… from the sub menu.
This option appears at the very bottom of the settings tab, see below image for reference.
1. Open up the Settings and More drop-down menu by clicking the ellipses (...) in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on Settings.
3. From the main settings page, click on Privacy and Services on the left Settings navigation bar.
4. Under the Clear Browsing Data section, click on Choose what to clear.
5. Leave what is checked by default. Click on the Clear Now button. Once finished, the window will close.
6. Under the Clear Browsing Data for Internet Explorer section, click on the Choose what to clear button.
7. Leave what is checked by default. Click on the Delete button. Once finished, the window will close.
8. Close and reopen Microsoft Edge.
3. Select the Develop drop down menu on the top bar and select Empty Caches.