Purpose: Online Inquiry is used to view employee Payroll, Personnel, and Position Control information. For an agency to obtain access to Online Inquiry, contact the SCO Service Desk at 208-334-3100, firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an online Security Access Request form. Once access has been given a user name, password, and security code will be issued along with procedures on how to access the Online Inquiry.
There are several different inquiry screens that display various pieces of information on an employee's Payroll, Personnel, or Position Control information. For a list of the various Online Inquiry screens view Payroll Personnel Screens.
Code 5 (Directory Maintenance Menu)
Code 6 (Database Inquiry Menu)
Code 7 (Calendar Year End)
1. From your computer launch the Online Inquiry/DSYS/STARS application.
Note: If you are unable to located the application contact your agency IT Department for assistance.
2. From the bottom of the screen below the phrase ENTER SELECTION BELOW: type in "cicsprod" and Enter to proceed to the next screen.
4. When Pause/Break is selected a blank screen will display. From the blank screen key in “cesn" and Enter.
5. The first time a user signs on to they will receive the message "Password has expired - New password missing." At the New Password prompt a new password must be entered. Password Resets has additional information on password requirements. Once your new password has been confirmed it will be valid for 90 days.
Note: If a user would like to request a password change prior to the 90 day password change requirements, or your password has expired please contact the SCO Service Desk at email@example.com or 208-334-4808 or 208-332-8746.
6. Enter your user id in the Userid field. Use the Tab key to advance to the Password field. Type in your 8 digit password and Enter.
Note: Users can also change their password on this screen by entering their current 8 digit password, then tab to the New Password field and input a new 8 digit password and select Enter.
8. Select Pause/Break on your keyboard to clear the screen.
11. From the MASTER MENU screen choose a code option.
For a complete list of the various directories and the information each directory displays see Payroll/Personnel Screens.