Invalid PCA or Index or Fiscal Code Does Not Exist

​If a voucher needs to be coded to the correct fiscal year (to fix an 'invalid PCA' or 'PCA does not exist' error, for example) or the expenses need to be coded to a prior year, the fiscal coder can change the budget fiscal year (BFY) of the transactions.

1. On the Travel Express main menu, click Fiscal Coding.

2. On the Fiscal Coder Queue, click Select next to the appropriate voucher.

3. Above the Fiscal Coding grid, enter the correct budget fiscal year in the ChangeFiscal Year field, and then click Submit.

4. Click OK on the message that is displayed.

Figure 1 - Change Fiscal Year

the change fiscal year field shown

 The Travel Express administrator should also make sure the BFY is up to date.

1. From the Travel Express main menu, select Administration, and then click the Agency tab.

2. Click the BFY drop down menu to select the current budget fiscal year.

Figure 2 - Approval Levels and BFY

the budget fiscal year field on the administration agency screen