​Receive Reimbursements By Direct Deposit

​In order to receive reimbursements by Direct Deposit, you must submit the most current version of the SCO's Combined Substitute W-9.

For State employees, reimbursements made from Travel Express are processed and paid through STARS, not iPOPS. Therefore, even though you may be set up for direct deposits from iPOPS (payroll), you need to submit a Combined Substitute W-9 to receive direct deposits from Travel Express / STARS.