Reissue a Cancelled Travel Voucher Reimbursement

Reimbursement for expenses from a voucher that was entered in Travel Express is paid by a warrant or EFT.

If the warrant or EFT is cancelled (due to being lost or some other issue), you should enter a transaction in STARS or Payment Services to re-issue the reimbursement.

Do not re-enter the voucher in Travel Express.